Funerals in Canada can cost upwards $10,000. How savvy Canadians left their families debt-free.
By Lin Ray on 27 Nov. 2023
With inflation at decade-long highs, and interest rates on the rise, more and more Canadian seniors worry about the expenses they’ll leave their families when they pass away.
- Funerals are more expensive due to inflation
- Debt is less manageable due to rising interest rates
- More and more families are living paycheque to paycheque
One thing seniors across this country can agree on is that now is NOT the time anyone would want to leave their family with extra debt and expenses.
Luckily, many Canadians have already realized complete peace of mind was much easier than they thought!
They’re now receiving up to $25,000 in instant life insurance coverage through Specialty Life Insurance’s innovative Final Expenses Plan.
Why did they choose this plan?
- You can purchase the plan directly online in less than 5 minutes
- You’re never forced to take a medical exam, nor visit any nosey doctors
- You are guaranteed to be accepted—no matter your health history
- You’ll receive a full money-back guarantee should you change your mind in 30 days
- You’re family will receive up to $25,000 tax-free
It’s never been easier to leave your family debt-free.
Here is how to get started:
Step 1: Click “Go to Specialty Life”
Step 2: Check your rate and apply for coverage online.
Step 3: Get your policy by email and you are done!
Yes, I want AFFORDABLE, INSTANT coverage.Go To Specialty Life >